All-round crane mechanic
As a Crane Mechanic you are responsible for keeping the cranes machinery in good condition! You will be assigned a versatile package of tasks:
Solving common malfunctions on a mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic level;
Performing maintenance (preventive and regular);
Work on engine management systems and electronics;
Sanding, filling, spraying work on bodywork.
In short, a highly varied position where no two days are the same!
What do you need?
- We are immediately enthusiastic based on your application
if you recognize yourself in the following job requirements:
- An independent, flexible colleague with an MBO diploma in mechanical engineering,
mechatronics, motor vehicle technology or agricultural technology;
- You have experience in repairing heavy machinery,
you are also experienced in the analytical and systematic resolution of faults;
- If necessary, you are also available outside office hours to resolve a malfunction.
- As a crane mechanic you are an indispensable link
in the organization and you will be rewarded accordingly:
- Good salary (depending on your work experience);
- Generous overtime allowances and allowances;
- Travel allowance for commuting;
- Participation in a pension scheme;
- Chance of a permanent contract;
- Various pathways for personal development;
- Career opportunities and training opportunities;
- Small, informal team of colleagues!